Theme: Africa vs. Developed and Emerging Economies: How to Make Africans Win
You Can Make Africa Win! Click Here
Date 9-12 November 2010
The Inter Region Economic Network (IREN) is a leading African think tank that promotes ideas and strategies geared towards improving the living standards in Africa.
For the last seven years IREN has hosted over 300 delegates from over 20 countries in Africa, USA and Europe for the annual Africa Resource Bank (ARB) Meeting. ARB is a network of organizations and individuals with an objective of promoting concepts that will enhance economic freedom and wealth creation in Africa.
The 8th ARB meeting to be held in November 2010 under the theme ĎAfrica vs. Developed and Emerging Economies: How to Make Africans Winí will explore ways to make the continentís interaction with the rest of the world benefit Africans. In attendance will be business leaders, Think tank leaders, policy makers, academia and civil society.
The Objectives of the 8th ARB Meeting:-
- To identify extra-continental challenges that hinder development in Africa.
- To identify challenges within the continent that hinder development in Africa.
- To develop responses to challenges posed by developed economies to Africa
- To develop responses to challenges arising from emerging economies to Africa
- To design specific responses to Africaís internal obstacles to development.
- To identify strategies that will enable Africans take charge of their own development.
Download registration form here
For more details contact:
The Events Manager
Inter Region Economic Network (IREN)
Nyaku House, Mezzanine Floor
Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham
P.O.Box 135 00100 Nairobi Kenya
Tel: 020 273 1497
Comment on this article!